Sunday, 9 October 2011

Day Seven - A week of images from around our home

Well - today is the last day of the tour around our home, so here is the final image. I hope you have all enjoyed a little glimpse into the home I share with my wonderful family.

From next week I will be bringing you all a weekly mood board featuring my favourite images for weddings, interiors, the garden and lots lots more.

If any one would like either their home, garden, favourite recipes or even their wedding to be featured on the blog - please send me an email to kerry@vintagesimplicity.co.nz with 5 to 6 images.

xxxx

My crafty work space.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I think I need to do some catching up on blogs, you are in NZ? Wow, and your home looks stunning. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stitching machine but never stitched, Your work is really impressive as well as will be try soon in my quilt work. I hope it will be best gift for my sister.
    outdoor rubber mat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice craft space and I love your kitchen! Great home :-) xo

    ReplyDelete